Based on Stone Glacier's best selling Solo 3300 design, the EVO 3300 is the lightest-weight and most versatile pack we’ve ever created. It is a capable day-pack that can also be used for multi-day ventures for the ultralight and discerning backcountry hunter.
After you notch your tag, use the load shelf with our 2,500+ cubic inch Load Cell Dry Bag that is sized to carry an entire boned sheep or mule deer. In elk country, the load shelf is sized perfectly for elk quarters. An ultralight pack made with the toughest technical materials, the EVO 3300 is a versatile pack built for North American backpack hunts from the Beartooths to the Brooks.
- Weight - 3lbs. 13oz. on Medium Krux Evo Frame, Bag Only weighs 1lb 6oz.
- 150+ pound load rating
- 3,300 cubic inch main bag
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Hydration compatible
- One external zipped pocket
- Full top panel zip for access to the main compartment
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
Krux Evo Frame with Bag: $574
Bag Only: $239
EVO Series Lid: $42 (click here)
Small: 28" - 30"
Medium: 31" - 36"
Large: 37" plus