There are three things that are essential for a hunt: a great pack, boots, and optics. You will find that Stone Glacier’s EVO 3300 defiantly fills the great pack department. The objective of Stone Glacier is to create ultralight load-carrying systems that remain durable enough to stand up to the most rigorous adventures. The EVO 3300’s main bag has 3,300 cubic inches of storage, and a 150+ pound rating. This is a pack that is capable of being used as a day pack or multi-day hunts. The Stone Glacier EVO 3300 is a trim pack that is hydration compatible, carried easily, waterproof, and can be fitted out with Stone Glacier accessories to increase its usefulness.
Check out Stone Glacier’s EVO Series Lid for additional storage.
- Weight - 3 lbs 13 oz on Medium Krux Evo Frame, Bag Only weighs 1 lb 6 oz
- 150+ pound load rating
- 3,300 cubic inch main bag
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Hydration compatible
- One external zipped pocket
- Full top panel zip for access to the main compartment
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
Krux Evo Frame with Bag: $574
Bag Only: $239
EVO Series Lid: $42 (click here)
Small: 28" - 30"
Medium: 31" - 36"
Large: 37" plus