The reference model of the VICTORY V8 line. With magnification up to 20x, combined with the standard ASV Long-Range Bullet Drop Compensator, the parallax compensation and the larger adjustment range, stand for ultimate long-range shooting ability. Additionally, with a transmission of 92%, it also offers high light reserves into the night. Essentially, it is the most powerful and precise rifle scope by ZEISS.
- Flouride (FL) lenses and Schott HT glass provide 92% light transmission and a large field of view
- 8x zoom range
- 36mm main tube for compact design and optical excellence
- Extremely fine illumination dot provides precise aiming point, even at brightness levels
- Multi-function illumination button is quickly and silently operated with one hand, even with gloves on
- Integrated intelligent motion sensor, automatically deactivating the scope's illumination when the rifle is put down, saving energy and battery life
- Winner of the 2016 Golden Bullseye Award
- Scope Weight: 29 oz.
- Scope Length: 13.8"
- Magnification Range: 2.8-20x
- Scope Objective Diameter: 56mm
- Scope Turret Adjustment: 1 cm per click
- Reticle: Plex #60
- Reticle Position: Second
- Field of View: 15.5m - 2.1m @ 100m
- Eye Relief: 95mm
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- Scope Finish: Matte Black