Leica Geovid binoculars paved the way of laser range-finding, and they are the most reliable for any hunter or long range shooter. With the first Leica Geovid binoculars Leica started a new era of responsible expert hunting 25 years ago. Now Leica Sport Optics (Wetzlar) has upgraded its successful Geovid models by essential technical features – setting new standards.
The new Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 and HD-R 2700 models are the first of their kind. They allow linear distance determination of up to 3,000 yards (2,750 meters) and respectively 2,700 yards (2,450 meters). Both the Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 and the Leica Geovid HD-R 2700 offer a worldwide unique combination of ABC® ballistic, optical quality and ergonomic design. The ballistic measurement values are available in three output formats: holdover, click adjustment and equivalent horizontal range (EHR). Barometric pressure, temperature and angle are also included in the measurements and calculate the correct point of aim with the highest precision. With a microSD memory card and the Leica ballistic calculator users can import their individual ballistic parameters to their Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 and thus receive measuring data perfectly adjusted to load and caliber.
For someone hunting in the back country, or even just the expert long range shooter these are going to be the best on the market. With the ballistic and the 3000 yard range these take everything to the next level with long range shooting. It is the fastest and most responsive binocular putting it in its own class of optic. With the Leica warranty these are almost impossible not to have in your line up.
Laser Rangefinding Binocular Features
- LED Display with 4 characters and ambient light-controlled brightness
- Detachable eyecup with 4 click-stops
- Internal focusing with center focusing barrel
- Perger Porro-System prism system
- HDC multicoating and AquaDura lens coating
- Waterproof to 16.5 ft/5 m
- Magnesium Nitrogen-filled body
- Single measurement and scan modes
- Ballistic functions include Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR) for angle compensation, point of aim correction, and number of clicks required on elevation turret
- 12 fixed pre-installed ballistic trajectories
- Integration of custom bullet trajectories using microSD card
- Includes contoured neoprene carrying strap "sport", front lens caps, eyepiece caps, battery, and Cordura case
Weight: approx 980g / 33.3oz (including battery)
Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.9 x 2.8"
Eye Relief: 20mm
Field of View: 374ft @1,000 yds / 114m@1,000 meters
Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
Twilight Factor: 20.5
Objective Diameter: 42mm
Range: 10-3,000 yards
Close Focus Range: approx 16.5ft / 5.0m
Laser: Invisible, safe for eyes in compliance with EN and FDA Class 1
Angle Compensation: ± 4 dpt
Measurement Units: yards / meters
Battery Type: (1) 3V CR2 Lithium cell