Swarovski’s newest eyepiece design, the 25-50x W Wide Angle Zoom Eyepiece, is a rugged, light, and brilliant performer meant for a lifetime of faithful service. This distinguished ocular has a complex 9-element aspherical optical formula which provides a 2x zoom (25-50x magnification with Swarovski’s 65mm & 80mm scopes). Unlike nearly every other zoom on the market, though, the W 25-50x maintains a wide apparent field of view across its entire range. It nearly eliminates the need for a second eyepiece of fixed magnification, providing almost the same experience of wider viewing at every stop along its range.
Swarovski uses proprietary water-repelling coatings to keep this premium eyepiece clean and like new for years, and their ‘swarotop’ coatings are known in the sport optics world for delivering bright, life-like, true fidelity to your subject. The helicoid-type eyecup design, with 17mm of constant eye relief, accommodates those with and without eyeglasses alike. Perhaps best of all, this eyepiece’s field of view is always wide and flat-field-focused, meaning that you’ll be hard pressed to find a better performer for digiscoping than this one. Use the DCB brackets for your point and shoot, or the DCA adapter for your SLR combined with a standard lens.
- A 2x optical zoom eyepiece of the finest quality
- Unique 9-element aspherical optical formula maintains broad viewing angle over entire zoom range
- Immediately adaptable to Swarovski's DCA, DCB-A, & DCB-S digiscoping adapters
- Swarovski's "SWAROCLEAN" external hydrophobic coating, applied to both external surfaces, resists moisture/debris and eases cleaning
- "Swarotop" lens coatings increase color fidelity over entire visible spectrum
- Broad, extendable eyecup and ribbed zoom helicoid
- Made in Austria